Sensordrone Data Logger

This is the place to discuss Android Apps for the Sensordrone. We also have threads for our official apps here as well!

Moderator: wagner

Sensordrone Data Logger

Postby aid85 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:36 pm

One of the nicest app for sensordrone (up to now).

But why I can not log battery level too ???

One note: on the generated csv I have value and decimals both separated with commas (,)
I think should be better to use different symbols for separating values and decimals ; . , : | just for a better use with excel (or calc) ;-)
aid85

Re: Sensordrone Data Logger

Postby wagner » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:39 pm

Thanks aid85,

the drone9000 app actually will save battery levels over time so you can plot it out if you are interested.

The data logging app actually completely shuts down the BT communication on the Sensordrone, giving it a little longer time for logging. It does read the battery and gives a reasonably accurate estimate of the amount of time you'll be able to log data based on your setup of sensors/logging frequency. Our thought was people would mainly be interested in placing the Sensordrone in a garage, basement, or other location and log data for a few hours or over the weekend to see what happens over time. Long logs would probably need to be recharged before doing it again.
wagner

Postby aid85 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:10 am

but you can not log battery voltage !! this is a pity IMHO
aid85

Postby Lu_the_engineer » Wed May 07, 2014 12:45 pm

Side Topic:

Does anyone know the current bugs with Data Logger?

- Lu the engineer
Lu_the_engineer

Return to ARCHIVE: Sensordrone Android Apps